Lidl Parkside power washer 150bar ??

[quote author=Anto J link=topic=38020.msg435743#msg435743 date=1369161954]
[quote author=blacktar link=topic=38020.msg435660#msg435660 date=1369088257]
30 by 30. going to steel frame job sheeted non drip roof. bolt girders to base and block wall about six foot high between girders sheet up the rest of the height and one roller door fifteen foot wide. i was pricing to do all block and timber roof but was gettin expensive.
[/quote]
hey mate, from experience you wont beat a block wall with timber roof and not an awful difference in price from steel frame. The problem with the steel frame and cladding is condensation, even with non drip cladding the moisture builds up and flows to the timber purlins and tends to drop.
Starting a shed myself and going with a double leaf block with cavity and traditional roof.
[/quote]

it aint often i agree with Anto :1poke: but i 100% agree on this , my own garage is block with insulated roof and its comfy all year round , know a few lads with the steel jobbies and on winter mornings its like it has rained inside the garage from the moisture/condensation that builds up on the cladding ,

i agree lads but roughly talkin about an axtra 5k to go that way, for a 30 by 30, and i'm tied to that size now with a base down already :dontknow:

my biggest problem is I WANT IT NOW ha ha no patience, would be a better job to wait and gather the extra cash and do proper job but would relly love to get it up this year, prob should have looked into it more before i put base down, maybe a different shape would have meant it been cheaper to roof but have to stick with it now..............maybe!!!, now i'm confused

know the feeling bud , its not to late to take a different route either , timber frame with marine ply skin , could have it up in short time and build your block work around it as money comes available ,

Had the lidl one , it calved
Then got the Rok one and it gave up too
So now I've got a 5.5hp petrol one under €300 ex vat,so it's a good one .

[quote author=blacktar link=topic=38020.msg435629#msg435629 date=1369079973]
[quote author=dannyb link=topic=38020.msg435550#msg435550 date=1369036261]
my brother got one of these last week, great little washer so it is

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/Product/ROK-1600W-Pressure-Washer/17453/4.1.2
[/quote]

Looks a nice one, how does he find it, is he using it with a s/foam lance
[/quote]

its a great little washer, i used it last week helping my dad clean is camper van + 4 other cars that always just "happen" to show up when ever the wash is out, it never missed a beat

@ rob no snow foam but i will be getting it soon enough to try out :thumbsup:

well in the end didn't go for the lidl pw after the some of the lads said above few problems with the lance, had a google and seemed common enough to put me off, bought a nilfisk c120 for similar money and got the snow foam lance from cleancar.ie, great combination, working well so far. :carwash:

Back