let it snow

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
well it started about 3 o clock yesterday until late last night ! there was a good 4-5 inches when i woke up this morning. deadly.
so last night me and a mate[ lancer evo 3] went round lookin for any big open spaces,
big open space + lots of snow = snowduts
b4 any of u ask : snowduts are like dohnuts in the snow!
well it was my first snow in scoob so i was takin it easy , trying to get used to grip levels [ or lack of ]
but lancer was been thrown round like a ragdoll. good piloting!
great fun to be had out there, any else out in it???

thanks for the attachment of rain , cos no sooner had u mentioned it , now its pissin rain outside
and the white stuff is melting. melting melting. boooooo

A few mm of snow in north Dublin followed by loads of rain and its still raining now

was down in Ratoath this mornin and it musta been 4 inches, tho Swords and Blanch were grand... got the van out sideways while wishin I was in the car...

never any snow in cork :cry: but if it did the roads would be full of jap cars goin crazy id say :headbanger:

Same here loads of snow last nite so like yourself, love going sideways!! My mate had an altezza and it got stuck in the snow ha ha god bless 4wd....!!

Snowing heavily here in Sligo at 12 but it was gone by 2 :( Didnt get a chance to get out in it or take pics :angry: :lol:

Back