LegacyMarket on Instagram

legacy03

ISDC Club Member
Hi All -

this guy on instagram (LegacyMarket) has a wide range of bits and pieces for legacys, going to grab a few off him as prices seem very good incl shipping to Ireland, Just want to check has anyone bought off him before and if so all good?

Will there be taxes due from customs as item is from Azerbaijan?

Any advice helpfull !

Be careful man. Lot of spam pages on Instagram tbh, found out myself the hard way only few months back.
If going down that route, go with PayPal protection and don't use the pay friends option.
Might be perfectly legitimate...but still...be weary

Be careful again only use PayPal business . If he’s legit he won’t have problem with that if he’s not he’ll have an excuse then walk away

Don't know if the same person but few years back l bought a legacy part from Azerbaijan, l wasn't expecting much but it arrived in time, well packed and as described.
It was eBay job so l had a bit of peace of mind too

Hey, I've used him a few times. Would highly recommend.

Got zero sports mid rear spoiler and some almost brand new OEM 5 piece mats for my BP5.

Didn't pay any import duty either

Pm me if you have any concerns I can explain

Hey, I've used him a few times. Would highly recommend.

Got zero sports mid rear spoiler and some almost brand new OEM 5 piece mats for my BP5.

Didn't pay any import duty either

Pm me if you have any concerns I can explain
Sound, yeh he seemed very up front and the parts he imports to his county are top condition. I'll go with him for bits in future 🙏🙏

Does this guy have a website? I'm not on Instagram and Im looking for a drivers side colour coded mirror..

Back