Legacy BP5 fujitsubo exhaust wanted (or similar)

Try jdm distro or jap sites or go custom cat back system from the likes of exhaust worxs dublin , jdm systems are hard found here, I had tried years ago to get a genome sti system but only in Japan and big money.

Genomes You only need the rear boxes as they are 2.5 inch joins or whatever standard
Will genomes by themselves bring out the sound of the engine more while retaining stock center pipe? If so I'll go for them.....

Try jdm distro or jap sites or go custom cat back system from the likes of exhaust worxs dublin , jdm systems are hard found here, I had tried years ago to get a genome sti system but only in Japan and big money.
Very hard to find, good lot in uk but not worth while with customs duties

Two pairs currently on croooober. Hks pair there as wellđź‘Ť
Croooober cannot ship to Ireland anymore apparently. Need an intermediary.

Or search Legacy market on Instagram

I've bought some bits from this chap, sound guy to deal with but is based in eastern Europe. He has some exhaust systems along with other sweet parts and can source if needed. Ships to IE.

Equally can vouch for JDM Distro, I got my rear silencers (Trust/Greddy), then got a custom 3" centre section made up.

I have an 05 legacy BP5 too.

Cheers

That's interesting. Do you find the part on croooober and they look after getting it here as an intermediary?
I sent pics and specs to jdm distro and they sourced for me, they came back with a few options, great service with 6 weeks average wait time from japan

You only deal with jdm distro and pay them

I sent pics and specs to jdm distro and they sourced for me, they came back with a few options, great service with 6 weeks average wait time from japan

You only deal with jdm distro and pay them
Ah that's ideal

Back