Petrolheads
greetings

temporarily back home for a few days, got a few things left over from my car

VF25 and 27 Turbos

taken off my Gen 3

good working order

good upgrade for gen 2 BG BD leggy owners

€SOLD

i have a set of OZ Superleggers : see For Sale thread :)

Remapped L3 ECU from my gen 3 B4,

mapped to a 255lph fuel pump, 3 port, PRF7B plugs and a higher flow panel filter with a normal OE centre section

the ECUTEK licence alone is £250 IIRC?

looking for €150, so an immediate £100 saving if your looking for a remap

have some more generic things left

Knock sensor €50

DPS €20

TPS €20

MAF €50

4 X Coilpacks available €30 each, discount for more than 1

Alternator €50

all genuine Scoobleroo

OE Catted centre section, minimal corrosion, cat still good, €60

radiator NOT a OE item, got it off ebay when mine split, cost £130, looking for €60

it says automatic but it also fits manual cars too

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item43b7290bc5

CUSCO type 1 brace €SOLD

673E4F7D-5A9A-46FE-9423-059F06F7FD4D-243-00000013960C28C2_zps26c3049c.jpg

i also have interior mats, but not a full set, missing one of the rear passenger ones, not sure why lol so ill break the set if your missing any

rear light bar, no cracks but regrettably there is a small chip on the edge about half a 5p coin
€50

impreza Sti front buckets in good condition, no rips or tears but sadly one or to fag ash burn speckles from being sat in Froggys breakers :doh: didn't cost me much, not asking for much either €100 for the set if someone want just the one ill do it for a bit less and keep one and make a chair out of the other :banana:

IMG00169-20120112-1215.jpg

more pics on request for anything :)

oh yeah, have both downpipes too, cats still good, no real rust or corrosion €70

or €40 each if i split them

hey bro, yeah the seats are fully intact with rails/runners etc etc

are you saying your wanting the rails or the seats man? hard to work out from your message

It means . He.s keen(looking)to buy the seat and rails off you if you look after him on the price :thumbsup:

DaveR: you sent me a PM but i can't reply hope you see this

yeah it will fit the entire 00-03 third generation range, bolt straight on between the lower wishbones, sooo easy to fit, literally 1 bolt on each side of the car and a little bit of ruling around on the floor and its in :) :thumbsup:

[quote author=Goosie link=topic=43275.msg496897#msg496897 date=1416319843]
DaveR: you sent me a PM but i can't reply hope you see this

yeah it will fit the entire 00-03 third generation range, bolt straight on between the lower wishbones, sooo easy to fit, literally 1 bolt on each side of the car and a little bit of ruling around on the floor and its in :) :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Cheers man. would you send to cork??

Danny, can't reply to your pm

Before we go any further let me whip some more pics up to ensure your happy with the condition

ok Dave heres a pic of the bar, couple scratches as my car was a little on the low side :p

IMG_1204_zps8570f311.jpg

Danny this is the pass side, shows the ash burns on the base, the photos don't do the fabric any justice as the light in the trailer is a little wonky as the roof is covered in pink algae shtuff :icon_biggrin:

IMG_1205_zpsa74fe930.jpg

IMG_1206_zps52c6b0ad.jpg

drivers side

IMG_1207_zps67fa915d.jpg

IMG_1208_zps031ba778.jpg

here you can see just one hole on the base,

it seems to me that as they have been sat in the trailer for 13 months they have got a little bit of black mould on them, thats what you can see here on the base, but that will clean right off with some Turtle Wax

Mate still interested in seats just waiting to see do the bride seats in have in it sell first cheers but if someone offers you cash sell away

There replicas in near perfect condition but I'm still in two minds whether to pull them out of legacy cause they sit nice are comfy and hug well but kind of like the sti gear to :hammerhead:

Strange request but would you have the top bracket for the rad where the bonnet strut also clips into was closing mine the other day and the plastic clip cracked :(

Cheers
Steve

Hi stevie where do you live cause I don't have a spare one of those but I use gas struts on bonnet so don't need clip so will swap with you if you want pm me if you want sorry to hijack tread there dude

Where are you? Need An alternator for my b4, might be handier to ger yours than recon my own, might need a maf also

Back