legacy 2.0 RX

Magic

Middle Lane Hogs
folks :)

finally got my own leggy :)
but my insurer wouldn't know the RX version. Got it covered as a GL but..
Need a piece of advise what to do ?

and I couldn't find any info about RX on the web - does anyone know anything about that car?

Its the equivalent of a Impreaz turbo as far as I know. All kitted out with the sports pack

clive: Galway City :) but i'm seriously thinking of moving in to my legacy :) love it !!!

kbox: any idea whats the bhp might be ??

Sorry typo there I meant to say its the equivalent of a Impreza sport. If its the new type its 169bhp. If its the older type then its 123bhp as far as I can remember

Called quinn-d again. I was told that they'll keep it on the system as a GL awd model. Lad I talked to sai he will leave a note on my account that's RX. He also asked me to send them a photocopy of a registration cert to confirm that's rx model and I'm sorted. Sounds fair to me.

more questions... would that RX be a jap import and will require remap ??

i had the same sort of problem with q-direct, ive a 92 rs legacy import and they,ve never heard of that model so they insured it as a gl turbo awd... :ponder: :dunno:

@ quinn direct.

i had a 1.8t quattro before.

they had never heard of it and asked me ta fax the log book to them

when they looked at it they gave me 100 euro back :ponder:

will send them a log book as soon as I get it!
quinn surprised me anyway cause I got very good quote on 2.0l and I'm still on PROvisional.

cheers lads

I've been in a similar situation with Quinn Direct over my Legacy 2.0 RX wagon for almost a year now (so they have heard of one before!), and when I rang Subaru Ireland to enquire about the difference, all they could tell me was that the one's they had sold mostly had larger wheels, but mine's got regular 15" 5-spoke alloys. In the UK the RXs have a 2.5 engine, but not the ones sold here it seems.

So is anybody any the wiser? :ponder: :dunno:

Back