L'aunsport P2000 (S6) WRC Bumpers/Side-Skirts to fit GC8/GF8 Classic Impreza

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
Hi all,

Testing the water a little. I bought these a few months back thinking the front bumper could be tweaked to fit the project car... but unfortunately not.... I then planned to fit them to the wagon but I have a very long list of parts needed for the project car and I'm starting to think that the money could be better spent on it.

From what I can find this is a very rare JDM L'aunsport kit in GRP for non wide-arch cars... that includes a front P2000 WRC (S6 1999-2000) bumper, rear P2000 WRC Bumper and matching side skirts.

The bumpers will fit any Classic Impreza 1992-2000... that includes saloons, coupes and wagons. But the side skirts are for 4dr cars only so will only fit wagons and saloons... no coupes.

The quality of these kits is second to none and even though it's a second hand kit it is in fantastic condition. There are a few minor defects such as mounting holes that are slightly split. I can get pics of these on request.... and the paint is chipped and scraped so they would all need a full respray. The black splitter on the front bumper has a minor crack on the underside but could be easily patched with GRP.

I'm in no major rush to sell these as I'm still some what undecided if I want to part with them. But if anyone is genuinely keen I'd be willing to part with them.

These are very pricey form Japan.

Front... 650.00 euro without shipping/duty taxes etc.

http://www.launsport.com/cargo357/goodsprev.cgi?gno=VALUE2000

Rear... 425.00 euro without shipping/duty taxes etc.

http://www.launsport.com/cargo357/goodsprev.cgi?gno=r-bumper

For the full kit I'm looking for 400.00 OVNO

If someone wants them for there coupe... I'll sell the bumpers alone for 300.00

You can PM me or post here... or call me on 0 8 6 6 9 9 3 1 3 8

Yep no worries Andy!

Side skirts could possible be made to fit... I'll show you them when collecting/delivering.

I'll take the skirts as well. May as well have the whole package.

Thanks Jamie. Delighted with these. And thanks for the tour of the project. It's going to be awesome.

Cheers Andy... If I ever get my finger out.

Glad you're happy with em. Would have loved to have fitted them to the wagon... But new migs are pricey! :(

Back