Lads, please help me get rid of my R32gtst PowerFC and get R33gtst PowerFC

F

forester sti

Lads / ladies
I need an R33 rb25det power fc ecu to get my skyline back on the road, I need to sell my r32 rb20det power fc to put towards the r33 one
She has been off the road since november last year, the bigger engine swap has not one smoothly at all, :icon_cry:
Any way, I'm nearly there now! (been saying that since feb) :icon_cry:

Some of you must know lads in the drifting scene, or with skylines,
I help out isdc members when ever I can (lots of you can ouch for that) and I do as much as for the club as my work and marriage allow,
So I would really appreciate a bit of help here

Also have Struts wth tein lowering springs fitted to them to lower an R32 gtst, what ever price you's think they're worth!

Thanx
Dan

Gimme a price for them and ill see what i can do....
Know a few people that may be on the look out!!!

Good stuff hammie, thanks
The only R33 Power FC's I have found are €900 on the shelf here or €817 on the shelf in Japland,
There has to be Second hands one floating around for around €600,
If I can find one of them, I would let it go for €500,
I don't mind having to put €100 towards getting the R33 one, So if he is keen, if he want's to give me €750 for my one,
Then I can buy the off the shelf one here! If He finds a cheaper R32 Power Fc anywhere, Let me know, I don't wsnt to rip anyone off,
If payed €1200 for mine last year, it was the cheapest I could find at the time,
Thanx hammie
Dan

Ill speak to him and see what he says
His car is off the road at the moment getting a serious amount of body work done... so he wouldnt be in a massive hurry....

Im also on the hunt for a fairly cheap R33 Power FC to go your direction.... Know a load of lads that have skylines so should hopefully come up with something.

Ill be in touch

Thanks very much,
I do greatly appreciate your help man
Dan

Back