Knightrider lights!?

Woogy

Middle Lane Hogs
Anyone know where i can get a proper set of LED lights that were on KITT in Knightrider?
Yes i know there tacky....but would be some laugh on the car!!! :headbanger:

someone was tellin me the other day that these are illegal, as im sure you already prob know. only allowed ave red lights on the back of a car. Was thinkin they'd be cool for shows or something!! friend of mine has a set of strobes built in to the headlamps, now they're cool!!

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=3098.msg29911#msg29911 date=1185632002]
someone was tellin me the other day that these are illegal, as im sure you already prob know. only allowed ave red lights on the back of a car. Was thinkin they'd be cool for shows or something!! friend of mine has a set of strobes built in to the headlamps, now they're cool!!
[/quote]

Ya they are...but you could have a switch to turn them on and off.The yellow ones are legal though.

[quote author=gerry link=topic=3098.msg29938#msg29938 date=1185645336]
please say your jokin!!
[/quote]

As above................ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=3098.msg29976#msg29976 date=1185664362]
[quote author=gerry link=topic=3098.msg29938#msg29938 date=1185645336]
please say your jokin!!
[/quote]

As above................ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
[/quote]
And again...

hey dave them suped.ie stickers give a 1.0 litre car an extra 100bhp!!!!  In fairness as tacky as they look I only saw one car ever to pull them off well, I seen a big yank tank corvette I think with one of these linked to a talking alarm and f course he had the obligitory kitt voice programmed into it.. but on a scooby dunno bout that.

There'a a lad in Ashbourne who works for the sewage dept in the council. he used to have them on his black renault 19 van. He earned the name shitrider for having them. To this day he regrets having them

quote author=kbox link=topic=3098.msg30336#msg30336 date=1185908239]
There'a a lad in Ashbourne who works for the sewage dept in the council. he used to have them on his black renault 19 van. He earned the name shitrider for having them. To this day he regrets having them

:lol: :lol:.....says it all really

Back