karma........

Sounds like blatant soliciting for some karma :naughty:

If someone helps you out with info etc or posts something interesting etc you can click the little "applaud" button under their member badge on the left.

I'll start you off :icon_grin:

That's a shame you cannot see who gave you karma.. and for what.... me thinkso

EDIT: OOPs someone just topped me up... What have I done to deserve? :ponder2: :lol:

@brian i gave you karma for explaining karma for those who dont know about karma or have karma or cant give karma or maybe know about karma but kid on not to know about karma in order to recieve karma for someone who can give karma to some one that they feel deserves karma .

[quote author=Denis555 link=topic=14112.msg174553#msg174553 date=1238797675]
@brian i gave you karma for explaining karma for those who dont know about karma or have karma or cant give karma or maybe know about karma but kind on not to know about karma in order to recieve karma for someone who can give karma to some one that they feel deserves karma .
[/quote]

:dontknow: :ponder: :ponder2: :shock2: :icon_eyes:

Cheers though :thumbsup:

Think I'm missing something :hammerhead:, don't see any applaud button under peoples membership badge.
Can somebody point it out please?

@Denis, that's alot of karma in one sentenace!

Cheers.

STIBrianAvater.jpg

Hmmmm....not sure where your applaud button is mate.

Maybe Paulo can explain when he's on again?

Get the whole no self filling karma or this place would be like a Buddhist temple with all thae karma that would be around!
But in the screen shot I put up of STi Brians info section (hope you don't mind Brian), which is what I'm seeing, there's no applaud button?

Cheers Brian, I'll try and catch Paulo. Thought I was missing something - have been onto Specsavers and all!
I'll owe a few people karma when I get this sorted :icon_grin:

@ Denis555 The fact you were able to get Karma into a sentence 10 times deserves some Karma!! :lol:

Well that explains it, cheers Paulo, there'll be karma for you when I hit the big five O :thumbsup:

Nearly there, anybody want to talk about something???

Might drop into Off Topic and see what I can offer completely unnfounded opinions on....

Come to think about it I could've split this into at least 6 posts!!! :hammerhead:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=14112.msg174576#msg174576 date=1238799037]
@ Denis555 The fact you were able to get Karma into a sentence 10 times deserves some Karma!! :lol:
[/quote]

+1 :thumbsup:

[quote author=finnmcool link=topic=14112.msg174634#msg174634 date=1238816852]
Whats go[ng on here.....a free karma day???
yipeeee :pray: :pray: :pray:
[/quote]

Karma for all :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang:

Back