JDM Bugeye Impreza WRX HID bulb replacement ?

Fathertedc

Sunday Drivers
Lads,
One of my HID bulbs is gone on my bugeye wrx. I tried Halfords today and they said I could only get one from Subaru and that it would be costly.
I was wondering if (1) someone has bought one from Subaru and how much it cost (2) if someone has got them somewhere on the Internets and how much that cost ?
Thanks

Think they are about 70 euro the pair on net. Best to replace both. Try Subaru as they might not be that expensive. :thumbsup:

be careful when replaceing them they pack a serious punch don't go near them if you have a pace maker or any heart condition :shock:

If you search for hids direct on ebay they sent me a new set of 4300k bulbs for I think €50s
When ordering them you just need to know what fitment they are ie. H4 or H7 or whatever and how blue you want them, ie. the higher the "K" number the bluer the light so 4300K is nearly white and 6000K is nice (tint of blue) and 12000K are proper blue!
Best of luck!
Dan

thanks for the replies lads. The are feckin expensive for a bulb, got one on ebay from uk for about €40.

Did you buy ONE bulb???
There's a good chance that it will be a different colour to your existing one!!!
Should be only slightly though! As long as you got the same number!"
Dan

I just went looking myself there and couldn't find them either :ponder:
Must have gone bust! Ah well there's loads of crowds selling hid bulbs on there!
Dan

Back