japfest

many of you entered into the show and shine at japfest this Sunday? or is there a Subaru stand? have my sti entered into it :)
HI we aren't there officially this year.
There is club drive this weekend and there's a big turn out for it so the majority of club cars will be at that 👍.

You might run into few isdc cars there anyway..

Enjoy the event and take lots of photos We all love photos 📷 🙂

HI we aren't there officially this year.
There is club drive this weekend and there's a big turn out for it so the majority of club cars will be at that 👍.

You might run into few isdc cars there anyway..

Enjoy the event and take lots of photos We all love photos 📷 🙂
ahh right ok no problem thanks! will do! :)

i did talk to a lanky chap with a Donegal accent yes 😂 seen your car it looked class I was curious to know who owned it ha can’t beat the 53c blue! yeah weather was terrible! was on 2 minds even to bring mine it sits far too high at the minute getting tein lowering springs Friday for it thankfully!

yeah the 53C paint seems to change colour depending on the time of day and how dirty or clean the car is :LOL: yeah I seen your own one too, beautiful machine, any rubbing with the big 18inch wheels? I've been contemplating them myself too but, there are other issues that need sorting.

yeah the 53C paint seems to change colour depending on the time of day and how dirty or clean the car is :LOL: yeah I seen your own one too, beautiful machine, any rubbing with the big 18inch wheels? I've been contemplating them myself too but, there are other issues that need sorting.

No drives fine on the 18s rubbing wise , changing springs in it tomorrow it’ll sit far better. don’t like the 35 wall tyres very thin but only size to use with 18s on the classic I believe 😊

Back