....ISDC NURBURGRING TRIP 2012....

wagon dec

Member Number 257
well lads this year saw the first official isdc trip to the infamous nurburgring race track in the eiffel mountains germany and i have to say it was a huge success everyone who made the trip had a ball and we will definitely organise it again for next year .we had 5 cars on the trip with 11 people. we met on thursday 6th september at rosslare harbour and set sail for roscoff france,the next morning we arrived in roscoff to glorious sunshine this was to be the start of weekend of 25-32 degree sunshine .here are some pics from the event enjoy :thumbsup:
off the boat and into a fuel station for a top up before embarking on a 10.5 hour road trip to our hotel in aachen belgium
DSC_0109-1.jpg

DSC_0110-1.jpg

DSC_0111-1.jpg

generalpics179.jpg

generalpics177.jpg

generalpics175.jpg

generalpics174.jpg

generalpics173.jpg

generalpics171.jpg

generalpics170.jpg

generalpics168.jpg

generalpics154.jpg

generalpics144.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

nurburgring2012004-2.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

nurburgring2012j8.jpg

nurburgring2012014-1.jpg

nurburgring2012015-1.jpg

if there ever was a reason to join the club its trips like this with people who are really into cars and having fun with there cars :subaru: thats just a few of the pics i have from it lookin forward to nexr year already :multijump:

Re: .............................ISDC NURBURGRING TRIP 2012.........................

lucky duckers!!!!!
looks like ye got the weather for it aswell

Re: .............................ISDC NURBURGRING TRIP 2012.........................

super weather. great trip

trip look amazing hope i can make the next one

:undecided: savage really want to go next year again

more than likely will be the same time next year, so ya may start saving barry :multijump: or ya can do like me, i am goin to fly in and hire a car next year, i have other comittments and wont be able to drive over :wall: :wall:

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=35741.msg409799#msg409799 date=1348868969]
more than likely will be the same time next year, so ya may start saving barry :multijump: or ya can do like me, i am goin to fly in and hire a car next year, i have other comittments and wont be able to drive over :wall: :wall:
[/quote]

Start saving is right , Ideally I would want to bring the wagon again as that power steering pump problem on the last lap really annoyed me and I couldnt "attack it" if you get me . It would have been my quickest lap only I had to slow down to let the pump cool :angry1:

I may end up flying over aswell though cheaper option really. What car would you rent? a swift?

Was thinkin a Clio or megane be good crack

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=35741.msg409831#msg409831 date=1348916761]
Was thinkin a Clio or megane be good crack
[/quote]
They were quick out there!

Hey just wondering will yous be doing this again and how much did it all cost been looking at doing this myself either in the scooby or the trd sports m celica :/

Were going again in september.

have x4 cars so far going.

What dates in September dave ? Cost ?

Back