is my car the highest specced in ireland

It might be the highest Spec B4 alright, The whole b4 thing seems to have only really kicked off in a big way in the last 10 months here in the club. Before that only one member had one.

Eh maybe yeah Ive no idea to be honest, although I think Alan had his 3 or 4 yeas ago.

[quote author=rourkeyb4be5 link=topic=3337.msg33061#msg33061 date=1187651394]
well ive had mine 2 and a half years i think i was one of the first in ireland to own one?? you tell me :thumbsup:
[/quote]

no the lad who runs the import place down by Dennis Mahonys, Andrew Nolan i think is name is had one in about 2002, black 99

[quote author=Renno link=topic=3337.msg33059#msg33059 date=1187651004]
The whole b4 thing seems to have only really kicked off in a big way in the last 10 months here in the club.
[/quote]

Insurance on an Impreza probably has alot to do with that.

Yeah I brought mine in from Japan in '02 (I think).....

Loved every minute of ownership..... but the looks it got when I first had it was amazing :thumbsup:
ISB4 has it now....

From the spec list I'd say yours is the most modified (that I've heard)..... next on the list must be to loose some weight :thumbsup:

Alan.

dont think you'll find to many specced up...mine had a few when i bought it but i was never thinking of making big power with it...getting it mapped now and will be happy if it makes factory figures...for the price it would cost to take it too 400bhp you could probably by a 400bhp r32 gtr

Very nice spec :worship:
brought my car into ireland October 03 (through Japnuts.com) - think I was number 5 or 6 when I asked VRT office how many were registered - had 70 Kms on the clock so got crucified on the VRT :angry:

Back