Insurance refund

kerry sti

ISDC Club Member
Did you see now they are on about giving people some sort of refund on car insurance no fear they would say don't bother paying road tax just forked out 1000,80.

Never ever would they dream of it lol. Actually think it's unfair insurance should do so tbh, if gov are not giving ppl a free month or refund why should the insurances? Rare that I'm on the side of insurances lol

insurances will rather cough blood than to give money back :naughty:
this is like RyanAir refunding tickets but in real life offering only vouchers :banghead:

I read something about that alright, apparently won't cost them anyway as there's been so few payouts with the lack of claims and all. I won't be holding my breath tho lol

Just came across this in my newsfeed:
By Denise O?Donoghue Motor insurers have committed to offering refunds or discounts on premiums to their customers. It is due to an expected drop in the number of claims as fewer people are on the roads during the Covid-19 pandemic. Insurance Ireland says the rebates offered by Allianz, AXA, FBD, RSA and Zurich will depend on their claims experience so far. Minister for Finance, Paschal Donohoe TD urged insurers to be generous with their customers at this time. ?This is an important step by the sector and I also appreciate that these insurers will keep the matter under review to see how best they can serve the needs of their customers," he said. "Obviously it is for each insurer to look at its own situation and customer base, but I stress the importance for them to take a longer-term perspective and be generous with their customers at this time reflecting the recent profitability of the motor insurance market."

Back