Impreza sti

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
Willing to sell to a member or friend off, everything u need to know about car is in the forum πŸ‘πŸ»Screenshot_20210829_194044_com.whatsapp.jpgScreenshot_20210829_194052_com.whatsapp.jpg

Just a refresh in case someone looking, willing to sell as kitchen and attic conversion gone over budget and herself giving me grief about having it parked up for winter calling it dead money πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜–, not going to advertise unless I really have to as I just got my insurance quote and I'm delighted with it πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣 man up and just tell her πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

No one buying anything only good value all the rear is just over priced cars that are not selling And being bumped ever so often with a price increase 😫 Well priced cars sell it usually takes a while longer if over 10k but if it’s value it will sell πŸ‘

Haha one answer Rob. Park up the audi and drive the STI. See if she says what's dead money then lol
Haha all jokes aside man. The market is bonkers. As joe said, a lot are overpriced, and anything that's priced well will take a bit of time to sell. Especially when Christmas just gone. I spoke to a guy recently who had a '99 turbo 2000 with rusted arches, who said he wanted a diesel, but said he wanted 8k WITH my car for it lol

Everything gone mental. Good time to sell if a genuine buyer comes along like but far and few between I'd say

All info appreciated and I know well, that's why only asking here as lads know I'd be reasonable for what my car is πŸ‘Œ

Hey Rob I’m in the market for a blobeye, if the car is still for sale could you message me with a price please

Fair play rob, great buy for someone, I know mixed feelings but the money helps you get over thatπŸ€‘πŸ‘

Reactions: Rob
Congrads on the sale πŸ‘πŸ‘
Subaru’s come and go and sure you might end up buying 1 down the road again

Back