Impreza mid section

scoobycolm

ISDC Club Member
A member on here was stuck for the NCt last year
He didnt have a cat down pipe and could not fit one as he had a twisted turbo setup or something like that
Anyway I offered up my catted mid section and took his prodrive non catted one in return
And put it in the shed for NCt tests as I was running a 3 inch cat back
So summer I fitted a new back box and also this centre section
Turns out the mid section is a few centimetres shorter than my original and the exhaust fitted just about with the back box rubbers completely stretched
In turn my decat split at the flange and as a result I didn't bring it to the rolling road last year as I was afraid it would completely rip and the car would go to stand up or something
Anyway I now have fitted the standard down pipe and back box and have confirmed it is the mid section
So I now need to get a mid section
I am afraid to drive it incase it fooks my stock down pipe
And I have my test on Sunday
I've pissed all my funds in to the car already on the test and other mods ive coming so I'm hoping someone in dublin has one I can buy for small money
I'd get it of Jamie but I can't afford to drive down to collect etc. and just need someone close to sort
A long shot but if anyone can sort me then cheers :yellowthumb:

ive a section of exhaust in the shed with flange either end nearly sure its 3" but your welcome to use it to extend the exhaust you have?ill route it out 2moro and get a pic if ya want if its any use

Cheers Alan if nothing else comes along yeah thanks
I'd prefer a mid section
As ill still need it on now I have a seperate rear box too
When the test is done ill throw my old 3 inch cat back on
But thanks karma on route :yellowthumb:

What length one do you need I check tomorow what one I have is be working in ucd if it any use

Just the standard size mid section Ian
The one I have must have been cut a small bit to accommodate for the twisted turbo configuration I assume
Cheers for offering karma on route :thumbsup:

Back