impreza casa blanca wagon.....??

davelegacy

Member Number 16
impreza casa blanca wagon :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

589640_2.jpg

589640_3.jpg

589640_4.jpg

Christ..... What have they done...?
The front of it looks like those little Daihatsu's with all the chrome on them. Tail lights look pants. Lack of spoilers, roof rails etc looks gay. AND it's an automatic.
Never thought I'd say it, but that wagon looks gay...!!!

i love it :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

it looks so aggressive and mean

would look great on a stage

rock on , great find :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

:D

Yea you could just see some owlfella getting out of it wit tweed hat and jacket and smoking a pipe,words cant describe how crap it looks  :ponder:

The Casa Blanca was first displayed at the 1997 Tokyo Show as a concept and was put into production (limited to 5000 models) in December 1998. It had a 1.5 litre engine, automatic transmission only, with options of 2WD or AWD with Minilite alloys :whistle:

Looks like Subaru were going for Rover's share of the market :lol:

All that plus a 1.5 litre engine and 2wd............where can I get my hands on one of these???? :shock:

there are loads of old jap cars produced like that, very rare cars, theres a micra you could get years ago with a kind of Bentley styled front on it. weirdos

Regarding retro style jap cars, I think they were called "pike cars" or something like that! I know a girl who had a 91 nissan figaro! It was a converable mini jag lookalike with a 1 litre micra super turbo engine in it! Crazy japs :clap:
Dan

yeh and they cost in or around €10000. i hate Figaro's so damn much!!!!

Back