im converted

B

b4rsk

for 2 years i owned a lancer 1.8 gsr which i really loved,i had the lancer bug was obsessed with gettin an evo 4 ,so when the time came in december to get the evo 4 i looked around at loads,wasn a big subaru fan to be honest,until i test drove a legacy b4 just 4 the craic and to be honest i fell in love with the looks,comfort,and power of them,i get excited every time i turn the key!!now when i c an evo 4 i think it looks tacky!!well chuffed subaru fanatic now!! :subaru:

what a smooth talker! fair play lad! "i get excited every time i turn the key" makes gettin up inm the morning easier too

I too suffered delusions of wanting an Evo....I wanted an Evo IV for so long and test drove a load of them...    :hang:

.....Until one day I took a WRX out for the crack and all Evo delusions were shot down there and then  :D

Welcome to the club!

I nearly bought a well modded EVO 2 gsr when i was about 19! test drove it, it was the quickest car I had evr driven at the time, I brought it up to my boss (rally driver) who took it for a spin (literally) but said it was spot on, I gave the chap a £/€100? deposit and then sat down to figure out how much it would have cost to run!!!! I figured i would have had about £/€5 left at the end of the week (2nd year apprentise wages) :cry: so I rang the lad, apoligised for wasting his time and let him keep the deposit!
I didn't buy my first scooby for about 3 years after that! and never looked back!!! :subaru: :subaru:
Dan

Back