i won 900k in the lotto

dohcturbo

Octane Boostaholics
well i won the spanish lotto and there was 7 other winners.
900 grand what will i do with it all. :D :D

unfortnatly unless i was very pissed, i dont remember playing the lotto and dont remember being in spain.
even had to ask the misses just in case.

got a letter yesterday saying i won but so did the rest of the village.
it read:
blah blah blah you won and you have to give us your bank details and all this crap.
but i was talking to someone, she got one aswell but she said she had a case not so long ago the very same.
the lad had signed all the paper work and gave the bank details for his 900k.
this went to court..
but he also lost 10% of 900k out of his bank account, because you have to give 10% before you get the 900k.
he lost his case and his cash.

anyone else get a letter?

I had two in the one day , one claiming id won 900000 and the other 1.2 m and if i did nt send my account details and copy of passport id lose all the money held by some security company , sure here ya bloody go . while im at it heres the keys to my house car and acc. no for the offshore bank account :roll:.
Would love to send these chancers a newly opened account anf false passport pics , :twofinger: then chase them fookers up for the imaginary maoney. :shoot:

itd be nice if it was true.

i was thinking about it cos iv fook all in the bank so what could they do.
think id still be liable for the cash.
well when your broke any bit of hope will do.
there was somthing on 2day fm about another scam yesterday were this one found a car for half price but she had to send
a deposit 1st and the car would be delivered to her. think she did cough up and got caught out.

Friend of mine got a call saying she won 650K!she asked was it a joke and he said no and all he wanted was her address so he can post out the cheque!

I have some magic beans for sale..there going fast but..guranteed endless pot of gold when the bean stalk grows...clearance offer this april... only 900k

:lol: :lol: :lol:

please can i give you my bank details, ive always wanted some of them

Back