I WANT ONE >>>>>>>

wagon dec

Member Number 257
I WANT ONE >>>>>>>

id love one of these ill have to do the lotto :multijump:

Caterham Cars CEO, Graham Macdonald, said: “The 620R is the most hardcore production Seven ever built for the road. The R500 claimed its place in motoring history as a benchmark for lightweight sportscar performance but this new vehicle pushes the boundaries even further. While I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this car for those inexperienced in driving Caterhams, we always ensure that even our fastest cars retain the manageable delivery of power that makes them accessible, despite the daunting statistics.”

The new model, set to debut at the Goodwood Festival ofSpeed this week replaces the equally-crazy Superlight R500, yet features almost 50 more horsepower, as well as a more aerodynamic nose cone, race-spec cooling for the motor, and sticky tires coating the small 13-inch rims.

Weight reduction measures are also in place, and the 500-ish kg (1,100-ish lbs) car can hit 60mph (96km/h) in 2.8 seconds and reach a top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph), though, unlike so many German cars which are electronically-limited at this speed, the R620 could probably go faster with some crazy-long gearing setup.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CRdQA7R9xs[/youtube]

Re: I WANT ONE >>>>>>>

also have always wanted to try one at least . with that power to weight ratio and the weight of it.can only imagine how much fun it would be

Drove mates one a few years back with a 2 litre redtop in it on throttle bodies!! Scared the bejaysus out of me!! Wheel spin and fish tailing in a straight line in 3rd gear!! Savage, savage car!!

sounds fair good dancing on the limiter :icon_grin: it a big go kart go well round mondello or through the fox hole :multijump: :multijump:

You wouldn't want one when you see the price dec,

Yes it is amazing and probably mad to drive but 50k sterling for a box on wheels with no roof

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=39072.msg446386#msg446386 date=1378474761]
sounds fair good dancing on the limiter :icon_grin: it a big go kart go well round mondello or through the fox hole :multijump: :multijump:
[/quote]
I think id rather the foxhole joe
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPssdtINHMc[/youtube]

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=39072.msg446413#msg446413 date=1378486790]
You wouldn't want one when you see the price dec,

Yes it is amazing and probably mad to drive but 50k sterling for a box on wheels with no roof
[/quote]
I would pay it if I had it johnny Id rather one of these than a Porsche or ferrari

If I had the sort of money that people who buy supercars had, id have one of these also.

Back