I Phone alternative

JohnM

Petrolheads
Well lads, I'm after destroying my I Phone 3 (domestic accident :whistle:) and the insurance wont have them in for a few weeks but can offer me any other phone now as a replaement. I'm not a big phone lover but found it handy for the web and watching TV on and also a few of the apps. Is there any other phones out there that do the same job? I'd like one with better battery life, coverage and bluetooth :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

Im in the same boat John, alot of people trying to sway me to the android phones.
Id be interested too to see whats the next best thing!

Not many decent smart-phones out there with good battery life. Most people are never far from a charger anyway.

i find mt Samsung Nexus S had best battery life of all my smart phones to date, maybe thats just the operating system making the most of the hardware.

IPHONE 4 is easy to use etc sync wither other Apple stuff. But i think most 2010/2011 android phones are just as good as iphone 4

I have a HTC Wildfire.Not as good as the desire or the desire HD but slightly smaller size.
Does everything and the android OS is really good.

Nokia n8. Been using it a good few months now and love it. Pretty similar in size to the iphone

id say the samsung galaxy s would be my next choice ,although i havnt had a play of the htc .

ive a
EyeMakeUp.jpeg
phone for sale :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:thumbsup:

I have a samsung galaxy s. On it now. Super phone. But google nexus s is next level and made by samsung. So either of the two john or htc desire hd. 4.3 screen.

I have Nokia N8. Find it very good and very good battery life. Have an iPhone3 too and battery is useless. Gps on the Nokia is way more accurate and responsive too. Camera on Nokia is 12MP vs the iPhone with I think a 5MP. You prob have more app options with iPhone tho. Nearly every house has a Nokia charger too which is handy. If you have a parrot phone kit it won't read the N8 phone book. The ck3100 kit won't anyway. Hope some of that helps!

Back