How long show it take to sell a Subaru

D

Dali

I have an 01 outback and 04 wrx wagon and I'm emigrating to New Zealand between Christmas and February.

How long do you think it will take to sell the cars as i cant be left with no car for too long?

I just happen to see the expected price of the 2009 GT-R in New Zealand and it is the same price as a new wrx €45,000. (nz$90,000)

There is no answer to that question I'm afraid......

If I were you I'd try and sell them as soon as possible and if your lucky and you sell them in the next few months you could then either buy a cheap car or even lease one for a few months..... it would be much harder to sell them when you are out of the country.

Alan.

[quote author=renycakes link=topic=8693.msg103328#msg103328 date=1217960611]
how long is a piece of string
[/quote]

two inches

[quote author=swordsman link=topic=8693.msg103378#msg103378 date=1217964460]
[quote author=renycakes link=topic=8693.msg103328#msg103328 date=1217960611]
how long is a piece of string
[/quote]

two inches
[/quote]

well it really depends on where you cut it...... :lol:

Well thanks for the advise, I had hope that they were not too difficult to sell but it seems otherwise. Thanks

[quote author=narked link=topic=8693.msg103573#msg103573 date=1218009034]
12 months+ going by todays market unless you take big cut
[/quote]

Nightmare. But then you could put it up and strate away someone could see it and want it. but again it's all down tohow good it is and how low the Price is.

I had to seel an STi TypeRA this year for 12,500 they normally get 16,500 from a trader.

Even at that I got no calls of Auto trader, Carzone, CBG.ie only sold it because it was mint and priced that one of the lads here couldn't refuse of that kind of money and thats one of the best model classics there is and it was mint.

[quote author=renycakes link=topic=8693.msg103963#msg103963 date=1218060095]
the string is as long as the tapeworm you have pulled out of your arse :mooner:
[/quote]

:sucks:

A hoped a black wrx wagon might be a little easier to sell because there is less of them, only 4 came in in 04, or maybe there is less demand for them. There in great condition and Subaru serviced all the way.

The outback is champagne colour and i think it will be hard to sell. I talked my dad to get an outback but then he bought that sh8t colour, i told him he will never be able to sell it as it looks like a light tan colour. He died so I took it for the wife and kids, now I have to sell the bloody thing. :hammerhead:

I'll put them in carzone in September

Ive a 06 wrx wagon with 18" pff wheels ,leather sunroof climate control.

Its up for sale for 25k with a book value of 30k and i have one caller in the last month.

Market is shight

sh*t.

Going by that price I might be lucky to get €15,000 for 04.

You might have thought that with the new vrt and road tax regime that the second hand prices for Subaru would be strong!

Back