How cool is this old yoke......!!!

Thats actually pretty strange looking, kind of like pick up truck meets hmmmmmmmm I dunno Legacy, Id expect to see it in an 80's countryside english gangster movie :shoot:

Throw the dags and bikes into the back of it and away you go... Never seen one over here before...
Would love it... Not sure how reliable an old turbo girl like that'd be though. Have enough problems with the one I have now...

my buddy had a non turbo one on his farm, i nearly mangled the two of us doing a handbrae turn in the yard and it turned out the handbrake is to the front wheels :doh: . the cattle crush stopped is nicely :shock:

No wonder Farmers are always whinging about the money they get for their Milk when they go around ruining perfectly good cattle crushers :)

I would'nt say the handbrake was to the frontwheels, more like the pick up was in reverse lol :p

It was called the Subaru BRAT (an acronym for Bi-drive Recreational All-terrain Transporter, also called the Shifter in the UK - I kid you not!  :whistle:) and, according to his brother - who delivers my heating oil, there's a guy from Miltown Malbay who collects them (it seems the father's garage had a Subaru dealership under the previous importers, hence the brothers "cut their teeth" driving a Legacy).

In Australia it's called a Subaru Brumby, and I'd be tempted to get one myself (for the craic) after watching this video clip of a drag-racing prepared Brumby with a WRX engine and a huge turbo :eek:mg: : http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=enMDCVKVjUc

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=4088.msg42593#msg42593 date=1193237883]
a buddy with a farm is better than a buddy with a race track!
[/quote]
Ha ha ha ha ha Thats very true Legy C lol!!! :D

What did I tell you about openly admitting that you have sexual relations with farm animals on the internet Tony...?

These stories will get back to your missus you know....!!!

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=4088.msg42593#msg42593 date=1193237883]
a buddy with a farm is better than a buddy with a race track!
[/quote]

@ tony- sounds like the dukes of hazzard down your part of the world :dance:

Yogi if my missus finds out about the sick stuff i got up to with Jossie (1.3 MK2 Ghia) behind the milking parlor she would take the house off me. We were both so innocent but curiosity got the better of us . :cry: her diff was welded before i met her i swear :whistle:

Back