How are you's getting on with your Sponsorship Cards?

F

forester sti

As above,
It only just occured to me last week that I should get cracking,
Have full now, and I'm very sure it'll be full in time!
No shame in asking anyone you know, for money for Charity!
Dan

Only three lines at a tenner each and thats Me, elaine and my little fella ethan (Me again). At a family thing tomorrow so oing to hit everyone up then. :thumbsup:

1 full card @ about €140 or so, and just starting on the other cards now with the families.

Raised 100 on my 1st card, totally forgot i got a second card in the post !! May get to it and make people sponsor me :1poke:

Fair play!
I've done feck all in the last couple of days,
I'll make a fresh start tomorrow!
Dan

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=25605.msg302480#msg302480 date=1281453855]
Ive been promised over a €100 so far , may get finger out and get the card of carlo
[/quote]

My fault Tommy, Carlo gave me a card for you on Saturday, i'll drop it in to you later :thumbsup: so on this occasion you can shoot the messenger :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

[quote author=Nic spec c link=topic=25605.msg302487#msg302487 date=1281454496]
[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=25605.msg302480#msg302480 date=1281453855]
Ive been promised over a €100 so far , may get finger out and get the card of carlo
[/quote]

My fault Tommy, Carlo gave me a card for you on Saturday, i'll drop it in to you later :thumbsup: so on this occasion you can shoot the messenger :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
[/quote]

No panic matey ,

Hello Dan,

About Six cards filled out so far :thumbsup:

A few more people to tap up too :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael
P.S. Pay-back time for all the people who tap me up from time to time :icon_grin:

@Terrynavan , liek the tesco add goes every little helps
Hard to get money out of people these days even if it is for a good cause, people just dont have the money

Back