Hks Dumper!!

nicknack

Petrolheads
Got myself a HKS SQV, i dunnno if there is a difference between ssqv and sqv or are they the same thing?!

Gettin it put on tomorrow and really cant wait to hear it. Will try get a vid and sound etc when i do get it on anyway and keep yis posted!!

have one in mine as far as i know the two are the same thing it sounds deadly :headbanger:

Well my Dump valve is on and is soundin animal!! just one thing tho, my car when i just rev it seems to backfire now since i put it in, is this normal and does it mean anything bad? otherwise it sounds mad! Please help

the site traders should be able to get you one. Watch out for the ebay crap! dont buy it!

i got mine from couture auto, a mate a mine works out there so got a bit of a deal. They're goin for 350 lids over there, not sure of any prices anywhere else tho. lovely sound off them tho

mine doesnt backfire but cant imagine its doing any harm as its just a noisy replacement for the origional, but saying that i know there are different springs for them but as far as i know its for to adjust the pressure level.

8e1ojt3.jpg

6nudaqf.jpg

Video is being uploaded as we speak and will give the link in a bit

me and a mate got ours off damo "street performance" couldnt beat him on the price either. lot of pretend hks ones out there do so be careful. i know of one big tuning shop in ireland selling them as real ones

got myself an hks ssqv dump valve just waiting on it coming in the post this week. paid 170 pounds delivered and all bargained the person down off ebay :D

Had a Blitz one on my last car
Actually made a noticable performance difference
Id go for a HKS if i get one on the Impreza though. Prefer the sound
:subaru:

[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=4694.msg50514#msg50514 date=1198504479]
Try Murray motorsport in walkinstown Dublin they are HKS agents and carry a decent stock of stuff Tel. 01 4500555
[/quote]

There VERY expensive though, IIRC they where over 400 euro for one :shock:

Back