Hi people

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=23868.msg284150#msg284150 date=1274894890]
Welcome Danny
Just down the road from Carlow myself
Lookin forward to seein pics of the motor

Neil
[/quote]

Nice one lad what part of carlow you from

ill take a few pics of her tomorrow ill post them up after work im looking to start a project with her soon would love to go STI with it :049:

what should i look out for with the car what would be there bad points ?

Castledermot

Just out the road!
Dont know much about the Signet to be honest, but id guess that its like all subaru's..... Stay off the redline and never hit the limiter!!!!

Haha sound lad can anyone tell me how do i get my hands on a set of ISDC Window Sickers

[quote author=JDM_FOOSE link=topic=23868.msg284326#msg284326 date=1274952697]
Haha sound lad can anyone tell me how do i get my hands on a set of ISDC Window Sickers
[/quote]

As Jamie said,

Pay for yearly membership and you'll get a set. Only 50 quid, and as all the lads will confirm, its the best 50 quid you'll spend this year!

Steve.

thanks ill be doing that soon as i get around to toping up old 3v lol :dance:

howaya, another signet owner here, just joined up myself. they're a great car and unlike the more highly tuned subarus, the engine can take alot of abuse, i've put about 70k miles on mine, most of them at the redline, got the timing belt changed at 120k, think it may have been the first. cv joints are a weak point, i've replaced mine at least 3 times each side, always with second hand ones so maybe new ones would last longer if you could find them.
Rodney Evans Motors in Greystones is probably the Irish expert on these cars, he serviced mine and has helped me out with lots of parts, i can pm you his no. if there's anything you need.

Back