Hi from Dublin!

J

jp

Hi everyone!

My name's JP from the SXOC (Nissan 200SX Owners Club) & I currently drive a black Nissan 200SX S14a. A Subaru Impreza Sportswagon (92 I think) was the first "performance-car" I had ever been in when I was a lot younger and have loved them ever since! :smile: I'll never forget the acceleration as it was the first time I'd been sucked into my seat & it didn't stop until the gear-change! It all went downhill for me from there..! :icon_lol:

I've joined up here to say hi & find out who is the events/motorsport rep for the club? We've an inter-club trackday coming up on September 29th in Mondello (short notice I know :icon_redface:) on the International Circuit that I'd like to extend an invitation to your good selves but don't want to go posting up about it without asking someone first! :thumbsup:

JP

I'm there!
How much?? Who do I pay?? National or international track and Full or half day??
And thanks very much for the invite! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Fair play
Dan

Wow! Great welcome! Thanks folks! :icon_grin:

I'll get on to Renno now! :thumbsup: If/when I get the go-ahead I'll post up a link to the thread that's created on here. In the mean-time, all the details are on the SXOC in this thread for anyone who is interested. :smile:

Err... I've just realised I can't get on to Renno because I can't send PMs. Can someone point him/her in the direction of this thread as I don't know how else to get in contact? :dontknow:

I'll ring him in the morning!
Is this defo going ahead??
Dan

Lol! Yes unless the track's flooded or a hurricane hits... even the I'll still be out there! :icon_lol:

I spoke to Renno this morning and he thinks it's a greta idea, and thanks for the invite!
I'll put up a post now with the heading "ISDC MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO SXOC TRACK DAY NEXT MON 29th"
And link it to this thread!
Fair play JP :thumbsup:
Dan

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: LIST :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

1. Me me me me me me. I do get a bit excitable :roll: Dan, Forester sti, Skyline is still dead so just the forester :sad:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=9667.msg115352#msg115352 date=1222074490]
I spoke to Renno this morning and he thinks it's a greta idea, and thanks for the invite!
I'll put up a post now with the heading "ISDC MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO SXOC TRACK DAY NEXT MON 29th"
And link it to this thread!
Fair play JP :thumbsup:
Dan
[/quote]
No bother Dan! We'll be glad to have you all along! :thumbsup:

Should we make the new thread the place to start a list or is here just as handy? (Makes no odds to me, just thought I'd ask the question! :smile:)

I made a new thread directing people to this thread!
Just so you know, Not many lads on here are usually to keen on trackdays!
If you need to make up numbers, I'd get in touch with DTDirl and Driver.ie! I could do that for you if you'd like, just let me know how many you need!
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=9667.msg115633#msg115633 date=1222120655]
I made a new thread directing people to this thread!
Just so you know, Not many lads on here are usually to keen on trackdays!
If you need to make up numbers, I'd get in touch with DTDirl and Driver.ie! I could do that for you if you'd like, just let me know how many you need!
Dan
[/quote]
Thanks for the offer fella but I'm on both of those already - don't want it to be a free-for-all otherwise I'd have it filled in an hour!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=9667.msg115634#msg115634 date=1222120816]
would love to go myself but funds dont really permit at the moment, might go along to watch :subaru:
[/quote]
Where's that
ghey.gif
emoticon when you need it?? :p You of all people I would've expected on-track! Tisk tisk! :icon_grin:

Back