Hi Everyone

eamonnz

Hi Everyone,

New owner here, joined a couple of weeks ago but only getting around to posting now.

Got my first Subaru a few weeks back. Impreza 2.0 R. I'm in Cork

No handbook or service history so I have been slowly and surely checking the car over the last few weeks and figuring things out online! I will need some advice from you guys, but even the older threads have helped so much so far.

Anyway here's a couple of quick photos and looking forward to chatting with you all!

Cheers,
Eamonn

IMG_20201010_142826.jpgIMG_20201026_174928.jpg

Congrads on the new car Eamon and welcome along ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Loads of advice on here .
Timing belt is the biggest thing to check as if that goes your looking at an engine or a rebuild so check that first ๐Ÿ‘

Congrads on the new car Eamon and welcome along ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Loads of advice on here .
Timing belt is the biggest thing to check as if that goes your looking at an engine or a rebuild so check that first ๐Ÿ‘
Nice one! Yeah I was told it was done 30k ago but on inspection it looks quite worn, I'll probably post a couple of pics I took in another thread as I'm a little worried about it. Appreciate the help :)

Welcome along man, nice hatch, love the colour ๐Ÿ‘Œ no doubt you'll find all the info you want on here ๐Ÿ‘ enjoy ISDC ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Welcome along cool looking hatch plenty of good advice here if you need parts etc to keep it right enough the new site also

Back