Hi all

Garyc

New member here, had my 05 blobeye for almost 4 years now, brought it with me when I moved to Rathmullan from up north.
Also own an rx8 but I think I'm the only one around here with one, decided to join up to see the crack in the world of the subarus.

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Car was originally bought to be a winter car so i went with a sensible black 1.6ts, eventually i started changing bits.
Interior got swapped out, think its a wrx interior i have now.
Redone the headliner in black, changed to a bigger spoiler, and done general service on the engine, belts, water pump etc.
Front splitter, skirts, that kinda thing.
Most of my money went into the rx8 first and know the money is being spent on my properties.
Luckily i have enough space here for a workshop and seperate storage garage.
I'll post some photos later cause its currently over at the father in laws workshop.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Welcome Gary.
Cant say ive ever spotted a black blob up this way. Saying that, I hardly ever leave the garage.
From Ramelton so only a stones throw up the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome along Gary, two nice motors there. Was close enough to pulling the trigger on an RX8 myself before I got my WRX, that unknown beast under the bonnet put me off as I'd have been using it as a daily lol
Stick up some pictures when you get a chance, enjoy ISDC ????????

Welcome Gary.
Cant say ive ever spotted a black blob up this way. Saying that, I hardly ever leave the garage.
From Ramelton so only a stones throw up the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's still on northern reg so I don't take her out much, planning to get robbed by the VRT once it's open again and get it road legal.

The rx8 is fun but honestly I prefer the scooby, I'm a bag of nerves driving the rx8 just incase it decides today's the day it's gonna explode.
I did rebuild the engine and do all the upgrades so it should be grand for a while yet.

Welcome along great name too [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Back