HEY ALL... I'M BACK!

Here ya go mate, by the way if you decide its time to have a family & you want rid of the 2 dr for a 4dr sti6 then give me a shout, that is a savage looking car ;)

o0dis6.jpg

ndkc2v.jpg

4r6b09.jpg

v4cnb8.jpg

312wpyh.jpg

Savage . . . . I think you need to see the people in white coats, cant believe you left it parked up, A mad man :lol:

Thanks Brain for posting those up!!

It's a savage one alright. Won't be selling it though, asi've decided it'll be a permananet fixture in my garage for life! Love it too much!

I've a lot of plans for it too. A bit of engine work to try and get a reliable 350-400bhp and taking on a S5 WRC wide arch conversion myself... Gobstopper Style!!

Sacraligious some might say... but always thought the 1999 S5 WRC Impreza's were the ultimate ones!

Already fitted a roof vent and have a Carbon Fibre genuine roof scoop to be fitted in the next while.

I'll be selling all the bumpers, splitters, rear spoiler, grill, side skirts... the lot if anyone out there knows of someone interested in a genunie STi V6 Bodykit.

Thanks for the great welcome back lads. Looking forward to meeting you some time soon,

J...

Ps - Pete... my girlfriend has tried to have me committed a few times... not for parking it up though... more for the absolute obsession I have for it! It's been really tough not driving it but big plans cost big money!

No bothers mate, it was a pleasure posting up pics of something so nice :subaru:

Gobstopper style kit on that? Paulo we really need a drool icon on this forum - that will look fantastic :worship:

1999 S5 WRC Impreza's were the ultimate ones!

You said it, I love them . . . . And I cant wait to see yours, I have something similar planned too but kinda short on the cash side of things :roll: Oh well I can only plan it out on paper at this stage ;)

:subaru:

Pete,

Likewise I've had this planned on paper for a while... hence the car off the road for so long to save the funds.

I'd initially thought about a 22B conversion... and a guy in the UK that does Carbon Kevlar conversions was my first choice. But after a while getting pics off him of other customers cars he'd converted... and after seen RCM's Gobstropper... I figured I'd go the WRC S5 route. I had prices from Prodrive for pressed steel panels, but they pulled the plug on me saying that with the new WRC car they had stopped supporting cars pre-2001. Eventually i found a crowd that do Carbon Kevlar replica panels of a really high standard and decided to go with them.

It's going to be a slow burner this as the costs are high and the work involved is huge! I'm dreading the day i have to cut the quarter panels out of my car... a lot of sweating & swearing! But.. planning on taking my time and fitting all the other panels & steel work (inner arch extensions), prepping, priming and then it's off to be painted proffesionally. This could all take a year to achieve, but I hope to be starting the rear arches within the next few months. I'll post pics as it progresses!

Planning a FMIC with a 180 degree spun manifold too.. so loads of work to do here too! I'll probably regret taking on so much... but i reckon it's worth it and the finished car will be my dream Scooby!

Keeping planning the conversion fella... They are the best Impreza's!

J..

Back