Hello

Nickkins

ISDC Club Member
Hi lads
Said I would introduce myself.
I'm Nick and have a jdm bugeye sti which i bought last year. Been following on tiktok for a long time and finally bit the bullet and joined. Learned alot on the forums already and hopefully will learn more. Car is a little heavily modified for some peoples taste but its still a work in progress .

Attachments

• 20230905_165630.jpg
    20230905_165630.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 62
  • 20230905_165948.jpg
    20230905_165948.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 62
  • 20230905_165921.jpg
    20230905_165921.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 54
  • 20230226_134442.jpg
    20230226_134442.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Hi Nick very welcome along glad to have you here nice Bugeye πŸ‘ŒStarting a members blog for car a real good way of keeping everything in once place ect πŸ‘View attachment 128404
Thanks for the tip will be setting one up as starting a rear end strip down and rebuild over the winter just dreading taking out the 2 hub bolts for lateral links πŸ˜…

Welcome along πŸ‘πŸ‘ great looking car πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Just buy 2 new hub bolts, nuts and washers about 50-60 quid all in save all the hassle just cut them And tap them out πŸ‘

Welcome along πŸ‘πŸ‘ great looking car πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Just buy 2 new hub bolts, nuts and washers about 50-60 quid all in save all the hassle just cut them And tap them out πŸ‘
Everyone i had been speaking to said the same thingπŸ˜‚ so have full new set of nuts bolts and washers for whole rear suspension. Got from import parts in UK for about 90 quid I think. just the thoughts of taking the old ones out. Still waiting on the new 24mm rear anti roll bar before I make a start.

Sweet. Has she been mapped for irish fuel?
Be my first port of call if not

Sweet. Has she been mapped for irish fuel?
Be my first port of call if not
Yes it's been around a while as far as the info I got from previous owner. Have good few mods gone onto it and will be looking to get a decent map put onto it when cars done if I can locate someone to do it.

Is that prodrive ... or WRC?
As for mapping.. AP Performance, Galway. The only man. Get in touch now, he's got a long waiting list lol

Is that prodrive ... or WRC?
As for mapping.. AP Performance, Galway. The only man. Get in touch now, he's got a long waiting list lol
As far as I'm aware it's prodrive as the wrc has the 2 lenses above the fog covers and prodrive doesn't. I'll have to give him a call one I get it all sorted out. Thanks

Back