Hello!

Hi folks, new member here, been a subaru driver for good few years, on my 2nd Forester Turbo and on the lookout for a 99-00 impreza turbo in blue if anybody knows of any floating about. Look forward to meeting some of ye at a meet soon. cheers!
Welcome I only joined last week myself ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

cheers, viewed it, he wants 25!
OK, irish gc8 not worth 25k no matter how lows miles are, that's my opinion but I'm sure someone will pay close to asking price as deane motors sell nearly everything they have for very close to asking price,

Nice jdm 1995 gc8 on donedeal at moment, asking 23k but looks very clean but I'm sure you've seen it

Best of luck with search๐Ÿ‘

Vest if

Welcome along ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
good cars are thin on the ground and very few are worth the high money thatโ€™s being asked at the moment . There a standard 225hp Uk turbo At the end of it

OK, irish gc8 not worth 25k no matter how lows miles are, that's my opinion but I'm sure someone will pay close to asking price as deane motors sell nearly everything they have for very close to asking price,

Nice jdm 1995 gc8 on donedeal at moment, asking 23k but looks very clean but I'm sure you've seen it

Vest if
Totally agree , itโ€™s worth what the actual owner of the car paid for it and not a cent more.

Vest if

Totally agree , itโ€™s worth what the actual owner of the car paid for it and not a cent more.
thanks for your thoughts @Pedro555 and @BazGF8 !! if thats the white gc8 yes I saw the ad cheers, hoping for a late run 00 model but depending on luck that may change. In no rush anyway.

Back