Hello everyone, First time scooby owner.

Moro1997

Hello Guys, Hope lockdown has been treating you all kindly. Recently purchased my first Subaru.... I was surrounded by them growing up between my father (Moriso) owning them and going to rally?s ect.... From then on I always wanted a wrx preferably classic shape and after few months looking for one that suited me price range and spec finally settled on a 94 Reg wrx sti... only really started getting it out as restrictions have been eased and I?m in love. she?s by no means perfect... not yet anyway but making progress week in week out to get her as good as new! FB06E5B6-0621-4204-8586-27B7D912568C.jpeg

Attachments

• FB06E5B6-0621-4204-8586-27B7D912568C.jpeg
    FB06E5B6-0621-4204-8586-27B7D912568C.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Congrats on the new car and well ware! The classics becoming rarer and hope you enjoy it for a long time.

Hopefully will get to see it in person at one of the next meets[emoji4]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Smashing looking motor

Welcome along [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Your very welcome, gorgeous car, nice car to start your scooby ownership in????????,

Welcome along man, great club ISDC. You'll love it, car looks great man, well wear, love it ????????

Welcome along :thumbsup: great looking car :thumbsup: Starting to get out and enjoy it good man . There a meet on this evening in the the members Section there. :thumbsup:.

I remember your dad here :thumbsup:he was a member and Had a nice wrapped blob :thumbsup: He also gave a big hand Out at Terenure car show setting up and went out of his way to make pegs for the tents :thumbsup: think you were there too :thumbsup:

Welcome lovely looking car well ware look forward to seeing it at meets [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome along to the isdc classic sti Great cars the first drive and push back in the seat wins us all over plenty of help advise here if you're looking sound bunch Dublin meet on this evening in members section if you can view it friendly atmosphere always

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Moro, that is a fantastic looking Impreza!!

Well wear!! :)

Looks stunning!

Great to see Many members keeping the good, original stuff Going.

Welcome along :thumbsup: great looking car :thumbsup: Starting to get out and enjoy it good man . There a meet on this evening in the the members Section there. :thumbsup:.

I remember your dad here :thumbsup:he was a member and Had a nice wrapped blob :thumbsup: He also gave a big hand Out at Terenure car show setting up and went out of his way to make pegs for the tents :thumbsup: think you were there too :thumbsup:

was that the matte black widetrack? this was years ago :O

Back