hawkeye parts

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
i bought a hawk donor car for some parts .(isdc, sticker on it ) i got what i need and will part out the rest in the next fortnight .

i will make a list of what is for sale but if you think of any parts you may need , try me :54:

ross throw few pics for the lads to get an idea what there and which model.
@sheriff, lets hope its not your old one, we were just talking about

What colour is it, mac mac?
I might take the power steering pump and a couple of other things...

i wont be putting up pics of full car ,lets jus say it got a nice smack FRONT and back

its a 2007 blue 2.0 na , grey/black interior

both airbags deployed , front bumper/bonnet destroyed , rear bumper/ bootlid mangled

@hassen , no deffo not changin front end to hawk , because ,,,,,,,, bugs rule , lol

@sherrif drivers side tail light available ,passo side mangled

@adrianafa its o2c blue afaik , ps pump , wat else were u looking ?

il take the spanners to it over next couple of days and go from there

rough list of available

spots from front bumper -partial clip broke on one
bonnet vent
PS headlight
DS taillight
steeringwheel -minus airbag
speedos
grey/black interior - dibs on front seats
4 x door /wing mirrors
back window
4 x black superlagga alloys , 2 need repair
coilovers (orange)
front PS wing
prodrive spoiler - needs repair
cat back exhaust
2 x sideskirts

engine ,brakes , ancillarys ,interior , if you want anything ,shout as dont plan on hangin on to it too long

@adrianafa its o2c blue afaik , ps pump , wat else were u looking ?

The bumpers! The back probably wouldn't have fitted anyway whatever about the front.
Secondary air valves, might take compressor too. I suppose you've no idea if they were ok before the car was smashed..?

@ sherrif , halway up the road is better than not halfway up the rd , you sure i cant tempt you with a nice price :)

@adrianfa both bumpers are a deffo no go .Air valves and compressor . no knowledge of car but if you want and there ok . :54:

What's the story with the cat back?
Fitted Prodrive sports cat and cat delete.. Thought it would be louder but I've a resonated center section lol

@ carlo id imagine coilovers would fit , but i cant be sure
steering wheel is momo 4 spoke , possibly same as you already have , deffo not the 3 spoke

Back