Hands up all those who got points on the way to mondello.!!!

Smurf

Middle Lane Hogs
i hear i wasnt the only one to be awarded 2 penalty popints en-route to mondello on Spet 9th.......feck sake...... :angry: :angry:...!!

papa smurf.......!

:subaru:

i headed off about 5-6ish and there was a check point on the road from modello to main dublin road,just over the brow of a hill and there he was,the sneakey fookr :twofinger:

There was also a Guard hiding in a gateway just inside the sign for the 50 km zone on the way onto Prosperous as well when I was coming home around 5.Its pretty common for them to be active on all approach roads to Mondello for such events I believe.

hope the lads at the front of the pack wernt caught cause lads we were doin a fair owl speed in and out of cars just b4 that traffic core car

went all the way from galway & home again without seeing one cop well apart from the one standing at the gate in mondello!!

:D

i got caught on the naas road just after the apple garage headin towards naas, hidin in an entrance to a field or something :angry: i keep thinkin that road is 120kmh coz its so feckin good, got stung doin 140 though.. :lol: :lol:, little piggie said he was sitting there waitin to catch us all.!! :angry: :twofinger:

papa smurf

EASY TARGET , thats all da cops are after ,  :evil:
get pulled regurally n  its only jealousy wit some of em,
got pulled for spinnin da front wheels while back ,  :nana: , did laugh @ dat

no points goin to mondello tho  :thumbsup:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=3716.msg37968#msg37968 date=1190412783]
How did u spin the front wheels in a AWD car :ponder: :nana:
[/quote]

center diff

The fuzz have a few forester turbos now as unmarked traffic cars. Saw a wine or mica reddone last night pulling in a Glanza in Ashbourne

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=3716.msg37711#msg37711 date=1190302522]
i hear i wasnt the only one to be awarded 2 penalty popints en-route to mondello on Spet 9th.......feck sake...... :angry: :angry:...!!

papa smurf.......!

[/quote]

After I fekin tellin they were on the Naas road an all...saw the sign for Mondello like Johnny an got excited eh??!!! If ya had of got outta the scratcher earlier ya wudn't have been in such a rush...

Back