got myself a coupe

Lovely looking coupe Luke, I'm actually doing the very same thing myself at the moment. Have had 6 type r's in the past but very hard to get a good 1 these days so I bought a mint 1.5 coupe the same as yours and then I bought a version 5 type ra v-limited as a donor. I stripped the car to a bare she'll though and had it fully repainted, engine bay and all. Sand blasted all the suspension etc. a lot of work but well worth it. Also have a fully refurbed set of 17" speedline st2's to go on it that I purchased from your good self

[quote author=Francygtr link=topic=43912.msg507079#msg507079 date=1423779464]
Lovely looking coupe Luke, I'm actually doing the very same thing myself at the moment. Have had 6 type r's in the past but very hard to get a good 1 these days so I bought a mint 1.5 coupe the same as yours and then I bought a version 5 type ra v-limited as a donor. I stripped the car to a bare she'll though and had it fully repainted, engine bay and all. Sand blasted all the suspension etc. a lot of work but well worth it. Also have a fully refurbed set of 17" speedline st2's to go on it that I purchased from your good self
[/quote]
the v5 type ra was it on a 99ls plate build no 671 been wondering what happened to that car

[quote author=Francygtr link=topic=43912.msg507079#msg507079 date=1423779464]
[/quote]

They look well... Colour looks right for Speedline gold... Who did them...?

Got the paint from wheelpaints.co.uk which they claim is proper speedline gold and to be fair, looks right. Sand blasted them myself and got the same lad that painted my car to paint them. He's 1 of the best I've ever seen and we see a lot of freshly painted cars inside and out as we build rally cars for a living

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=43912.msg507129#msg507129 date=1423846644]
Them st2.s look familiar :icon_grin: great looking wheel. Well ware :thumbsup:
[/quote]would I be right in thinking they were once yours?

[quote author=Francygtr link=topic=43912.msg507111#msg507111 date=1423835243]
No this hadn't be vrt'd in this country and pretty sure it was MY98
[/quote]
fair enough was just wondering cos v5 ra's are very thin on the ground over here :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=43912.msg507147#msg507147 date=1423864486]
:thumbsup:sold them to luke . Very nice looking finish on them :thumbsup: will look great on the car :thumbsup:
[/quote]great looking wheels ive a set of 3 mint ones looking for a 4th one if anyone has one

Francygtr out of interest is your coupe a pre facelift dash and the donar car is a facelift dash and which one u fitting in the coupe cheers

[quote author=lukeewrx link=topic=43912.msg514232#msg514232 date=1429562651]
Francygtr out of interest is your coupe a pre facelift dash and the donar car is a facelift dash and which one u fitting in the coupe cheers
[/quote]
It was a pre facelift but I fitted the facelift dash to it

Back