Gordon Murray Thread

Unbelievable machine Ross some engineering total perfection

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It costs 3 million quid and has the seat in the wrong place na your grand thanks I?ll take the Porsche 918 which was also the fastest production car around the ring for a good while 6:57 on road tyres And at 1 million quid I?d say very hard to beat

918 my favourite of the Hybrid supercars P1 La ferrari that came out few years back .

Price really will never matter on a 918 or this to normal people as will never be able to afford em but 918 Still selling for 1 to 1.2 million so good investment ...but F1s were a 540k new now sell for around 25 million think of the investment opportunity with this one Joe [emoji6].

Central driving position on the f1 was done so murry could achieve the perfect pedal position thats the kinda mad scientist he is.

And 3 seats in a super car means you can scare two mates at the same time round the Ring [emoji23]

Ye but he bangs on about luggage space being important on a car that costs 3 million . There a big difference between 1.2 and 3 mil
it?s like says that a 12k car is the same as a 30k car it?s just not

Thats coz he wants them to be used and not locked up in a musiem..usable supercar mentioned that in the video about the f1s until became to expensive

Its OK not to like it Joe I don't like the look of the ground effect fan myself but apreacte the engineering under 1000kg packing a v12 and revs to 12000 rpm thats mentol.

Fair balls to him [emoji122]

The videos where he goes through some of the design aspects are fascinating, the weight loss, aero etc. Is this the last analogue supercar?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If money was no object...
... and purity of design, driving experience, and minimal compromise (that a "limitless" budget allows) is the standard aimed for...

... yes... I would have one!

(and a 959, 918, maybe F1)
... and yes they would be in a fully climate controlled shed, with their own "servants" to see to their every need...
... but.... they'd be driven... on the road, on the track... whenever would please me... cos... money would be no object... only pleasure!

Balls of steel..

1998 Guinness World Record for the world's fastest production car, reaching 240.1 mph (386.4 km/h), surpassing the modified Jaguar XJ220's 217.1 mph (349 km/h) record from 1993.

Back