Good mechanic?

[quote author=r_mehigan link=topic=2095.msg24874#msg24874 date=1182204622]
lads anyone in cork with subaru issues should try huzzy knows his stuff when it comes to scoobys, he'll do pretty much anything servicing, t-belts, clutches and the like, :thumbsup: i know a good few mechanics who wouldn't touch them cause they get scared when they look under the bonnet :shock: :shock: so its hard enough to get someone to actually service them properly
[/quote]

Would he mind?
Mine is due a service soon.

[quote author=r_mehigan link=topic=2095.msg24874#msg24874 date=1182204622]
lads anyone in cork with subaru issues should try huzzy knows his stuff when it comes to scoobys, he'll do pretty much anything servicing, t-belts, clutches and the like, :thumbsup: i know a good few mechanics who wouldn't touch them cause they get scared when they look under the bonnet :shock: :shock: so its hard enough to get someone to actually service them properly
[/quote]

thanks rob :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dance:more work the better :thumbsup: but im still not leaving you take my car for the track day :nana::lol: :lol:

Lads just I'd do the service myself at those prices. Thats nuts. I serviced my 03 Sti there last month and done the oils on daves the other day. doing the breaks on subaru couldn't be easier, I was amazed. It's money for old rope in those garages. Get a manual and start servicing yourselves. Filters, plugs, oils and Pads I'll do myself from now on, Anything major though and in it'll go. :thumbsup: I say again those prices are nuts. :angry:

Back