Give up your ould Type R

Welcome along :thumb:
You'd be best putting up what your budget is
if you want a nice example be prepared to pay for it and that is if you can find one

Welcome along :thumb:
You'd be best putting up what your budget is
if you want a nice example be prepared to pay for it and that is if you can find one

I think that's mad , if I say 20k budget the price will magically be 21500! I'll pay for the one I want, there is one but I need to find more and have a good look.
Cheers.

the reason I say it is because the price between a good one and bad one is fairly wide
if you can give a idea then maybe lads can tell you if you have a hope of getting a good one in budget
they ain't cheap and very clean ones are as rare as rocking horse poo

Agree about your budget,just throw up ball park,its not that sort of site man plenty of lads who will give an opinion if you post any links to cars you see.
You never know you might say you have 8 grand and somebody might have one for 9 grand but needs the cash and gets in touch.
Best of luck with your search.

Billy

the reason I say it is because the price between a good one and bad one is fairly wide
if you can give a idea then maybe lads can tell you if you have a hope of getting a good one in budget
they ain't cheap and very clean ones are as rare as rocking horse poo

So I've heard.

Last edited:
Thanks Billy, 7K, because I missed one for 6k recently
Agree about your budget,just throw up ball park,its not that sort of site man plenty of lads who will give an opinion if you post any links to cars you see.
You never know you might say you have 8 grand and somebody might have one for 9 grand but needs the cash and gets in touch.
Best of luck with your search.

Billy

I think that's mad , if I say 20k budget the price will magically be 21500! I'll pay for the one I want, there is one but I need to find more and have a good look.
Cheers.
Sorry.

No

Thats what someone would think alright..

But some lads would have a budget of 4k 5k 10k.

People need know level of interest you have.

If you see a 6k example and person asks 10k.

You simply say no

Best way to get one I've read before is if you can get a clean one with a gone engine and get a fresh rebuild done yourself
any car you buy that hasn't had a rebuild done properly and with a decent map then budget for a rebuild
Im sure someone will be along with better info
but rust in arches or accident damage and engines about to let go I think will be your biggest concern
Might take a while to find one
but worth the wait if you find the right one as they are only going up in value so make sure you buy a good one
theres a few lads on here who will steer you better :thumb:

I want a very good original p1 or Type R. No budget.
cheers
Sorry.

No

Thats what someone would think alright..

But some lads would have a budget of 4k 5k 10k.

People need know level of interest you have.

If you see a 6k example and person asks 10k.

You simply say no

Not working on what's app

Here's mine no +353873883353

Tried sending a pm,not working

Last edited:
Back