genuine 2007 wrx alloys

S

scoobywrx

2007 17 inch wrx alloys with bridgestone tyres done about 3000 miles scuff on 1 wheel rest r mint. these are 5 stud and 100 pcd they fit all classic shape imprezas up until 2006 they have been tryed on a classic to make sure they fit and they do :thumbsup: pm me with any offers cheers.

the stud pattern on these are 100 not 114 cause i have tryed them on classis shape and they fit.i know the sti has 114 pattern but the wrx hasnt its 100. :thumbsup:

anyone want these? still plenty of tread left on them and will fit 5 stud subaru impreza,forester,legacy etc.. :thumbsup:

It might be worth your while putting up a ballpark figure mate :dunno:

I'm surprised you haven't had any interest, theres normally always people changing wheels.

will take £300 collected in person :thumbsup: these are still sitting here need to go, as said been on car few months and only done about up to 4 thousand miles and still tread left on the potenzas road legal :thumbsup: and hav set of brand new polished wheel nuts aswell included.

im up north mate not far from belfast :thumbsup: and i have been told they will fit classic shapes and all its on the sti alloys that wont fit :thumbsup:

Back