Gauge Pod

CK_Deise

Hi lads, I have this "carbon" effect gauge pod here for a gc8. Its for 52mm gauges. Free to anyone that can collect. Based in Waterford.

Thanks
aa2d03453529d0b4a1dd930144911ebc.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Hi lads, I have this "carbon" effect gauge pod here for a gc8. Its for 52mm gauges. Free to anyone that can collect. Based in Waterford.

Thanks
aa2d03453529d0b4a1dd930144911ebc.jpg

Il take guage pod if still available thanks can you send me your details thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your parting with a few bits man lol
Do you still have the white classic, I remember I spotted you below in Tramore about 4 years ago, she was looking minty fresh ????????

Your parting with a few bits man lol
Do you still have the white classic, I remember I spotted you below in Tramore about 4 years ago, she was looking minty fresh [emoji108][emoji108]
Haha getting rid of a few bits I don't need, someone may aswell get use of them :)

I do indeed still have it, its in bits in the shed [emoji1] The subframe and arms are getting powdercoated at the minute

Good to hear man, always good to get a bit of the resto work done ????????
I'd suggest joining as a full member and starting up a car blog on it, great way to keep track of your work and always get to read some inspiration from other blogs too ????

Good to hear man, always good to get a bit of the resto work done [emoji108][emoji108]
I'd suggest joining as a full member and starting up a car blog on it, great way to keep track of your work and always get to read some inspiration from other blogs too [emoji108]
Cheers mate, I'll have a look into it :)

Back