gary mooney's STi MY08 for sale in Eddie Garrys

E

ericsti

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Subaru/Impreza/2.5-WRX/1179736/

Garys even in the pics. :lol:

CB4_1179736_4_719000.jpg

:lolpoint:

No subaru Ireland said that Gary's would more then lightly be the last one as the price has gone upon them. Their not expecting to sell anymore.

Maybe he'sjust checking the waters with these pics.

[quote author=narked link=topic=9468.msg112645#msg112645 date=1221157941]
Eddie will be paying top whack for it off Subaru as he has been removed as a dealer
[/quote]

That's the first I've heard of that. Are you sure?

Eddie's consistently the biggest Subaru Dealer in Ireland annual sales wise.

Frawls

[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=9468.msg112904#msg112904 date=1221232360]

Frawls
[/quote]

I saw a trophy in the cabinet at C&R the other day that said that they where for the past few years.

Have a look at the reply i got back from Subaru Ireland on the thread called subaru ireland dealer Frawls...

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=9468.msg112949#msg112949 date=1221240861]
[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=9468.msg112904#msg112904 date=1221232360]

Frawls
[/quote]

I saw a trophy in the cabinet at C&R the other day that said that they where for the past few years.
[/quote]

yeah, seen that myself when i was out there the other week!!!

Jonnie

Eddie Gary mustn't be a Subaru dealer any more alright. Maybe he's better off with the price of the new STI but I would have thought with the new Impreza and Forester diesels arriving soon he should have held out but maybe he's just decided that he's had enough of Subaru. It can't be the most profitable car franchise to have and the new tax changes wont have helped sales.

Frawls

[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=9468.msg114231#msg114231 date=1221663832]
but maybe he's just decided that he's had enough of Subaru.
[/quote]

I think you've got that sentence the wrong way round, based on everything that's been posted on here lately frawls!

:lol: I know what you mean but I actually like Gary and have know him for a long time. In fact I bought the first Impreza he ever sold way back in 1999! He's always been a gentleman to me and every time I'm in Waterford I call in to him for a chat. I'll probably call in to him this Friday to ask him what's going on as I will be In Waterford having my TT repaired as I had a run in with a parked car last night. Dont ask :hammerhead:

Frawls

Ouch Frawls ............... i blame the parked car :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Nobody's want's too see a business go bust or loose a dealership etc.......
but when it comes Eddie....................well i don't think there will be too many tears shed.

Niall.

I think Nialls comments say it all........................i wish i could go into detail about the whole Eddie Garry Story but i wont.....

This is the reply I got to my E mail enquiring whether Eddie Garry was still an Authorised Subaru Dealer.

"Hi David,

no Eddie Garry Car Sales are no longer an authorised Subaru dealership.
Please find full listing of Subaru dealers below.

Kind regards,
Lorraine
Subaru Ireland"

I know Niall has some issues with Eddie all right but Eddie has many happy customers who like dealing with him. In business if you do a good job you'd be lucky if the customer told one person but screw up and they'll tell the whole town! I'm not defending him all I'm saying is I like him and have always got on great with him and he gave me by far the best deal in the country on my last two new Imprezas and I would happily deal with him again.

Frawls

I've dealt with Eddie Garry before, or at least I tried to, I won't try again. Simple as! But as it is lads its each to their own, peoples opinions are going to vary so I don't think we need to keep goin over it?? Some like him some don't. Can we all just agree to disagree? :dontknow:

Rob

Back