Full PPP exhaust from 2003 STi Type UK

warrtster

Middle Lane Hogs
Hi all

I have recently had my car remapped and replaced the exhaust with a H&S system :thumbsup:

I have the old exhaust which is a Prodrive downpipe (with cat), centtre section and Prodrive back box.
The downpipe and centre are a bit rusty but might be ok with a bit if a clean up and the backbox seems to be in pretty good condition too.

I don't know what it's worth but if anyone is interested just make me an offer, ideally for the whole lot but I'm willing to split it up.

Cheers

Steve
:subaru:

Your car will not pass the NTC woth out that Prodrive Cat. I have one on my car and it got through no problem with just the one. Defo be keeping it if I was you. Unless of course you Just NCTed it and don't intend to hold onto it for two years.

You're probably right lads, maybe I'll just keep hold of it then.
The problem is that the new exhaust is 3" and the PPP is only 2.5" so will have to take it all off for NCT time.

You will I'm afraid. You'll be better of having them when it comes time to sell her on to as People would be looking for them for their future NTC's. Better selling point to have then have not.

Back