Fuel Filter

I'll get a filter 2mw conor and post it if your stuck ๐Ÿ‘
Ah jesus no need to do that, appreciate it though, i am waiting on a lad that used be a main dealer to see has he got one, and if not ill go to my motor factors. Thanks again though appreciate it

Just go into your local motor factors and give them this blue print number
Ads72305 as it's the same filter from classic on. If they can't follow that simple task tell them to close the doors but that's all you need
Thats the filter i have ended up buying, are them blue prints good quality? I know the name they do alot of jap stuff. Never knew whether they were good or not

Nothing wrong with blue print, used them.for years , not one failure on them whereas a genuine subaru filter let go on me after mapping mamu moons ago

Used Blueprint fuel filter myself, no issues
Perfect for bits like that I think, anything sensor related or bushes, I'd stick OEM

slatterys very good to deal with, just ask for parts desk when you call.
Got a good few things off them at this stage, and they post no problem as mentioned above there

Glade you got sorted๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘nothing worse than trying to figure out where to get parts from and are they any good..

No worries, I just couldn't believe there was 30 odd replies, wanted to keep the gravy train going ๐Ÿ˜‚
The likes of that stuff just use Ali burrows motorsport, quick turn around for genuine parts
Plus 1. Gent. And quick turn around as said

No worries, I just couldn't believe there was 30 odd replies, wanted to keep the gravy train going ๐Ÿ˜‚
The likes of that stuff just use Ali burrows motorsport, quick turn around for genuine parts
I was shocked with the response too tbh, greatly appreciated though

Back