FREE

Thanks lads.....
But this wasnt done for Karma or any other reward.....
I was in Robs position last year and unfortunately i was too stubborn and stupid to ask for any kind of help!!!!
I wouldnt wish that position on anyone and now im in a better position to help someone else ill do what i can when i can!!!

Hammie your a star lad,i'll try get the cost of delivery off to you as soon as i have it,thanks to all that offered help :subaru:

Karma on the way :thumbsup:

now i have this noise coming from somewhere,its like if you put a bit of paper on a spoke of a bike wheel and started to cycle,the faster i go the faster it make the noise,any one know what it could be or were to start

Great to hear your car is back mobile, fair play to lads who helped.

When you say noise is this from the engine or when the car is driving on the road.

I know mine made a similar noise after been parked up for a while, then went out of it.

What condition are your power steering and alternator belts in.

Rob
As I said in the text mate
Absolutely no rush
The most important thing is you have the car sorted and can get the kids back and forward

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=33502.msg385790#msg385790 date=1331674345]
Rob
As I said in the text mate
Absolutely no rush
The most important thing is you have the car sorted and can get the kids back and forward
[/quote]
Thanks hammie,i am just about running them there and back at the moment :shock2:

Sit in the car in neutral, rev it up, if sound picks up or is present, its in engine bay, if only in it while in motion then its something thats on rotation, maybe wheel tippig something, chipping behind disk etc etc, pads need changing etc etc

Back