found this today someone might be interested

over priced concidering todays market why buy damaged when u could buy the same or if not better on the road undammagedfor the same money :cuckoo:

As Al said, By the time you get all the bits and pieces and give it a lick of paint you would be up to big enough money.

Plus you dont know what else you might need.

id say a grand for a good spray job the whole front would need to be done and done right then unfore seen parts you didnt tink u needed maybe a couple of tings bent or twisted dat you didnt c 1st time round could become costly if i remember correctly was there not a few type r`s been sold for around 7 or 8k a couple of mts bk?also the parts and prices listed im sure will go up when you actually go to buy them im not sure did he quote shipping on all listed parts so when you take all this into concideration how much will you actually spend? imo buy something strait with confidence :thumbsup:

Beautiful lookin car before hand, realisticly only worth bout €2500 now though, god only knows what hidden damage could be there.

Lovely project at the right price though :thumbsup:

agree with above, its over priced for the list of things he says needs replacing. If it was cost effective then he should fix it himself and sell it for 8 or so, but its not. After everything is done that's what the car will stand you I reckon and I think the guy knows it.

If the price was right then it'd be worth it but not for 5 grand plus upto 2 grand on parts and labour not including spraying.

seems a bit much alright a lot of work and a lot of money to put right considering what you would buy one for hardly worth the hassle

i read this a few days ago and didnt look at the damaged pics
wouldnt touch this - obviouslly something major has been hit

[quote author=swordsman link=topic=14780.msg184629#msg184629 date=1241826149]
i read this a few days ago and didnt look at the damaged pics
wouldnt touch this - obviouslly something major has been hit
[/quote]

I didn't see the damaged pics either, just had a look and :shock2: :shock2: What did he hit :ponder:

A pole, judging from that bonnet

27032009(009).jpg

27032009(008).jpg

Back