Forester STI SG9

moro_46

Sunday Drivers
Evening ! Been awhile since a post on here but I?m potentially eyeing up my 4th Subaru and hopefully a 06 Forester STI possibly fresh import or one from uk as there is none for sale in this country !

Couple of questions for the more experienced ones amoungst yous! What are they like as a daily, would you recommend one and what should be my first job !? Map, tune, clean ?

Any info would be appreciated as my heads going to explode if I don?t decide soon ! She?s at me for a sensible car but my argument is this one !

Cheers

Hi Moro,

Realty love the forester sti, great compromise between power and practicality,

Interesting to see what the VRT will be on it,

Do the usual , remap for 95 RON and a few more horses, service and belts if not done which all add up to another 2k possibly unless proof of them being done so just factor that in on cost,

I think I saw a white one for sale in the north,.
Best of luck????

Welcome along :thumbsup: talk to lukerb5 on here he has 1 for the last few years :thumbsup: great all around car

Welcome have a older Sf5 Foz myself great Scooby

Ticks all the boxes[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Welcome along and happy hunting.
as for the obvious tax pain also read a bit about subaru 2.5 engines as some of them could give trouble if not looked after properly

Cheers lads ! Yea I?ve done my research on the engine and a map is a must ASAP. The hunt is a lot
Harder than I thought ! Hopefully patience pays off. Not many here or in the UK really! The 8 week wait from Japan would kill me !

Cheers lads ! Yea I?ve done my research on the engine and a map is a must ASAP. The hunt is a lot
Harder than I thought ! Hopefully patience pays off. Not many here or in the UK really! The 8 week wait from Japan would kill me !

TWO for sale on done deal up north I think?

wouldnt let a bad reputation put you off. Seen loads of bad and good reviews for them . There stock alone is worth a look at :thumbsup:

It?s only a plane flight away at least you can see it in the flesh instead of a gamble as a fresh imported one could take it for a drive give it a good once over you won?t be looking for a warranty off them so purchase price only

So the hunt continues, was just about to buy the blue one on piston heads and it sold!
The black one on donedeal is nice had a look at it but black just dosent do it for me really and I?m not mad on the fogs !
If there is anybody on here who knows someone who knows someone else possibly selling one send me a DM! The search rolls on!

Back