Forester STI gear linkage

is_mise_cormac

Hi guys, I've recently purchased a 2004 forester sti and I have a lot of play in my gear stick. I've had a look under and theres play in pretty much all the bushes and the universal joint is totally goosed.... Anyway I'm struggling to find bushes and a UJ for the car but I've found a rebuild kit for a Hawkeye STI. Does anyone know does the Hawkeye STI have the same linkage as the forester STI?? Or does anyone know where I can purchase the UJ linkage and all bushes??
Thanks!!

Hi guys, I've recently purchased a 2004 forester sti and I have a lot of play in my gear stick. I've had a look under and theres play in pretty much all the bushes and the universal joint is totally goosed.... Anyway I'm struggling to find bushes and a UJ for the car but I've found a rebuild kit for a Hawkeye STI. Does anyone know does the Hawkeye STI have the same linkage as the forester STI?? Or does anyone know where I can purchase the UJ linkage and all bushes??
Thanks!!

Anything from an impreza of the same year with same transmission will do. I changed all the bushes in mine - got a Perrin short shift adapter which came with bushes and then got a whiteline shift stop bushing - made a huge difference

Alyn in as performance in uk would be able to sort you very helpful and very knowledgeable and wont sell you something just for the sake of making a sale, that's if no one here can help [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Alyn in as performance in uk would be able to sort you very helpful and very knowledgeable and wont sell you something just for the sake of making a sale, that's if no one here can help [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! When you say Alan in as performance in UK, how do I get in contact with this guy?? Email or website?? Thanks!

ImportCarParts.co.uk have the kit I fitted one recently to an impreza really sorts it out

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Sorry man for some reason I had in my head it was five speed. I'd assume though import do the 6 also

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back