First Registration Forms

Mark Cahill

Full ISDC Members 2015Member Number 555
Anyone know where i can get one of these? Think its called an RF100 Form? Had one for the gsr but never got round to getting it taxed because was only planned for a trackcar. Now i cant find the form and i need it in order to get the log book!! Any help?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Its not called a logbook anymore I dont think. Its just one piece of paper call the Certificate of Registration. My brain in is American mode so I could be wrong on that.

How do you not have one of those?

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=7145.msg83926#msg83926 date=1210285192]
Its not called a logbook anymore I dont think. Its just one piece of paper call the Certificate of Registration. My brain in is American mode so I could be wrong on that.

How do you not have one of those?
[/quote]

Yeah thats what i meant to call it!! :thumbsup:
If you've not taxed it before then its one of these forms you need!! After you first tax you'll get the cert in the post.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=7145.msg83929#msg83929 date=1210285286]
Dunno, have the recipt from when i did the vrt to get the plate, think thats about it.
[/quote]

Go back to the VRT office you dutied in with this receipt and fill out a first taxation in ireland form which is a carbon copy of the vehicle registration form above. Get it stamped then sign it off the road at garda station. Then tax it. Then you will receive your log book after bout a week.....

Tried that and they hadn't a clue what i was talking about, thats why i put it up here! :thumbsup:

Back